Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Once you try this way to make Spanish style chicken you'll never try any other way!!!
Make and share this Oven Style Spanish Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- *Pre-Heat Oven on Convection or not at 350 Degrees*.
- Take chicken and Sprinkle each Piece with Adobo with Pepper.
- Take 2 Packets of Sazon and sprinkle on all of them
- Rub into chicken and let sit for 4hrs in Refridgerator.
- Line a Cookie sheet with Tin Foil.
- Spray with Cooking Spray.
- Place Chicken Pieces skin side up.
- Spray with Cooking Spray on each piece of Chicken well.
- Place in Oven and bake for 2 hrs or untill skin is very Crispy.
- Serve with Yellow Rice and Vegetable.
I was skeptical at the 2 hour cooking time thinking my chicken would dry out....but it was as moist as could be. The crust must lock in the juices. I also added some garlic powder and seasoned pepper. I think it needed more salt, but since Adoba has salt in it so I used it sparingly. My husband ate 2 pieces and literally sucked the meat off the bones I think. What a fabulous way to make the economical chicken leg quarter taste amazing!