2 hrs 10 mins
Loves Food's Note:
Once you try this way to make Spanish style chicken you'll never try any other way!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1*Pre-Heat Oven on Convection or not at 350 Degrees*.
- 2Take chicken and Sprinkle each Piece with Adobo with Pepper.
- 3Take 2 Packets of Sazon and sprinkle on all of them
- 4Rub into chicken and let sit for 4hrs in Refridgerator.
- 5Line a Cookie sheet with Tin Foil.
- 6Spray with Cooking Spray.
- 7Place Chicken Pieces skin side up.
- 8Spray with Cooking Spray on each piece of Chicken well.
- 9Place in Oven and bake for 2 hrs or untill skin is very Crispy.
- 10Serve with Yellow Rice and Vegetable.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Style Spanish Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.4
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 89.3 mg
- Sodium 86.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 25.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sazon goya with coriander and annatto