Recipe by Loves Food
Once you try this way to make Spanish style chicken you'll never try any other way!!!
Top Review by Michelle S.
I was skeptical at the 2 hour cooking time thinking my chicken would dry out....but it was as moist as could be. The crust must lock in the juices. I also added some garlic powder and seasoned pepper. I think it needed more salt, but since Adoba has salt in it so I used it sparingly. My husband ate 2 pieces and literally sucked the meat off the bones I think. What a fabulous way to make the economical chicken leg quarter taste amazing!
- 4 -6 pieces chicken legs-thighs
- 2 ounces sazon goya with coriander and annatto
- adobo seasoning
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- *Pre-Heat Oven on Convection or not at 350 Degrees*.
- Take chicken and Sprinkle each Piece with Adobo with Pepper.
- Take 2 Packets of Sazon and sprinkle on all of them
- Rub into chicken and let sit for 4hrs in Refridgerator.
- Line a Cookie sheet with Tin Foil.
- Spray with Cooking Spray.
- Place Chicken Pieces skin side up.
- Spray with Cooking Spray on each piece of Chicken well.
- Place in Oven and bake for 2 hrs or untill skin is very Crispy.
- Serve with Yellow Rice and Vegetable.