4 hrs 20 mins
This delicious, easy stew is always a crowd pleaser. It makes a great meal without having to spend all day in the kitchen. I like to serve it with hot rolls to dip into the sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place stew meat in bottom of large dutch oven.
- 2Peel and quarter potatoes.
- 3Layer potatoes on top of stew meat.
- 4Peel carrots and cut into sticks.
- 5Layer carrots on top of potatoes.
- 6Thinly slice onions and layer on top of carrots.
- 7Sprinkle salt, sugar, and tapioca over onions.
- 8Pour V-8 over all.
- 9Cover and cook at 300 degrees for 4 hours, or until potatoes are tender.
- 10Serve on plates, spooning sauce over potatoes, meat, and carrots.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Stew
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.4
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 2123.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 14.8 g