Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I adapted this recipe from a Low fat Australian woman's weekly. It was so tasty, I just had to share
- 4 (200 g) ocean trout fillets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon drained capers, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dill, chopped
- 4 kg potatoes, thickly sliced
- salt and pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped small
- preheat oven to moderately hot.
- Boil or steam the potatoes until tender, then set aside to serve with the fish.
- Meahwhile place each fish fillet on a piece of aluminium foil, enough to cover and enclose the fish.
- top each fillet with equal amounts of juice, capers, dill, garlic salt and pepper.
- close the aluminium foil over the individual fillets. place on an oven tray and bake for 20 min, or until fish is cooked.
- unwrap, place the fillet on a plate and sprikle with the parsley.