Recipe by Mooseybear
A nice change from grilled or boiled. Easy to make, and it goes well with different meats. From Pilsbury Potlucks and Reunions. I used corn from the freezer section for this!
- 6 ears sweet corn, husks removed, cleaned, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place corn in an ungreased 13x9 inch glass baking dish.
- Add water until it is 1/2 inch deep.
- Cover dish tightly with foil, bake 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix parsley, butter, and seasoned salt.
- Drain water from corn.
- Pour butter mixture over corn, turning to coat before serving.