1/13 Photos of Oven Steak Fries
Recipe courtesy Rachael Ray, 30 Minute Meals
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to high.
- 2Cut potatoes and spread out on a cookie sheet.
- 3Coat potatoes with extra-virgin olive oil, dried herbs and steak seasoning or, salt and pepper.
- 4Spread potatoes to the corners of the cookie sheet.
- 5Cook potatoes in very hot oven 25 minutes.
- 6Turn potatoes once, half way in the cooking process.
- 7Serve fries hot from the oven.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Steak Fries
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.1
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: