Recipe by Kirste
Recipe courtesy Rachael Ray, 30 Minute Meals
Top Review by love4culinary
I LOVE these fries! I dont know if I will ever make any other kind of oven fries ever again *laugh*. I was making some fried fish and hush puppies, and wanted some fries to go with it, but didnt want to actually fry them, so I did a search and found that I had all of the ingredients to make these. I printed it out and away I went. BOY OH BOY! I am so glad I came across this recipe!!! The montreal steak seasoning along with the thyme and oregano, really add wonderful flavors to these potatoes. Thank you so much for posting this recipe. I will be making these again in the near future.
- 5 russet potatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, eyeball it
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, eyeball it
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning, such as montreal steak seasoning or,salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to high.
- Cut potatoes and spread out on a cookie sheet.
- Coat potatoes with extra-virgin olive oil, dried herbs and steak seasoning or, salt and pepper.
- Spread potatoes to the corners of the cookie sheet.
- Cook potatoes in very hot oven 25 minutes.
- Turn potatoes once, half way in the cooking process.
- Serve fries hot from the oven.