Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
S'More Please! This recipe comes from Company's Coming, Chocolate Everything. Not too many ingredients to complete this square.
- 1⁄2 cup hard margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Cream margarine and brown sugar in medium bowl until fluffy.
- Stir in graham crumbs and flour.
- Press in greased or foil-lined 9x9 inch pan.
- Bake in 350 degree F.
- oven for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven heat to 250 degrees.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 of chocolate chips and all marshmallows.
- Sprinkle with second 1/2 of chocolate chips.
- Bake in 250 degree oven for 10-12 minutes until marshmallows are puffed and melted.
- Broil for about 1 minute to brown lightly, watch carefully.
- I usually get less than 36 squares.