S'More Please! This recipe comes from Company's Coming, Chocolate Everything. Not too many ingredients to complete this square.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream margarine and brown sugar in medium bowl until fluffy.
- 2Stir in graham crumbs and flour.
- 3Press in greased or foil-lined 9x9 inch pan.
- 4Bake in 350 degree F.
- 5oven for 10 minutes.
- 6Reduce oven heat to 250 degrees.
- 7Sprinkle with 1/2 of chocolate chips and all marshmallows.
- 8Sprinkle with second 1/2 of chocolate chips.
- 9Bake in 250 degree oven for 10-12 minutes until marshmallows are puffed and melted.
- 10Broil for about 1 minute to brown lightly, watch carefully.
- 11I usually get less than 36 squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven S'Mores
Serving Size: 1 (648 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.2
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 41.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 0.6 g