Recipe by Miss Annie
Cooking for a crowd? A really BIG crowd? Use this easy recipe for an easy egg dish.
Top Review by Momof8Blessings
With a large family, it can be hard to make scrambled eggs with the right consistancy. So today, was one of my sons 12th birthday and we went for it.... Wow this was great!!! We added dehydrated onions, ham and cheese to ours and made 1/4 recipe.... perfect eggs!!!
Directions See How It's Made
- Divide butter among four 13 x 9 inch baking dishes.
- Combine eggs and salt; mix well.
- Gradually stir in milk.
- Pour evenly into baking dishes.
- Bake, uncovered at 350ºF for 10 minutes; stir.
- Bake 10-15 minutes more or until eggs are set.
- Serve immediately.