1/4 Photos of Oven Sausage With Peppers-N-Onions
This is an easy way to cook sausage, peppers and onions together. They cook to be really juicy and acquire the flavor of the vegetables while cooking. I serve the mixture on hoagie rolls. You could also add shredded Mozzarella atop sausages/vegies and put back in the oven, just until the cheese melts! These are great with oven french fries. This recipe could also be expanded and taken to potluck dinners and kept warm in a crock-pot and just have the hoagie rolls on the side for people to make their own sandwiches. There are alot of possibilities with this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1-Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2-Line a small 8-inch square pan with foil.
- 3-Treat with cooking spray.
- 4-Poke a few holes in sausages with fork or sharp knife.
- 5-Layer sausages, peppers, onions, olive oil and seasonings in pan.
- 6-Cover with another sheet of foil.
- 7-Cut a couple of slits in top for steam to escape.
- 8-Bake for 35-45 min (ovens vary).
- 9-Serve sausages with peppers/onions on warm hoagie rolls!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Sausage With Peppers-N-Onions
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 603.6
- Calories from Fat 430
- Total Fat 47.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 70.9 mg
- Sodium 1510.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 25.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: