Recipe by nochlo
Healthier than your typical fried wings and still taste great!
Top Review by breezermom
These turned out wonderfully crisp! I added the flour to the bag with the spices, then tossed the wings. Cooked as directed, only cooking 12 minutes after turning instead of 20 minutes. They looked like they might be getting a bit too brown. I made wing sauce with hot sauce, butter, and cayenne. Served with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks. Delicious! The only thing I might possibly change is to reduce the smoked paprika a bit. Thanks for sharing! Made for PRMR tag game.
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 20 chicken wings
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line baking pan with foil, spray with nonstick spray and add butter.
- Next, mix paprika, garlic power, black pepper, salt, flour, and cayenne pepper in plastic bag. Shake well.
- Add in chicken wings to bag, shake well.
- Place all wings in the pan with butter and toss together.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Turn over wings and bake 10-20 minutes more until crispy enough for your liking.
- Serve as is or toss in hot wing sauce or my daughters' favorite, BBQ sauce!