Healthier than your typical fried wings and still taste great!
Make and share this Oven Roasted Wings of Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line baking pan with foil, spray with nonstick spray and add butter.
- Next, mix paprika, garlic power, black pepper, salt, flour, and cayenne pepper in plastic bag. Shake well.
- Add in chicken wings to bag, shake well.
- Place all wings in the pan with butter and toss together.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Turn over wings and bake 10-20 minutes more until crispy enough for your liking.
- Serve as is or toss in hot wing sauce or my daughters' favorite, BBQ sauce!