Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Healthier than your typical fried wings and still taste great!
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 20 chicken wings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line baking pan with foil, spray with nonstick spray and add butter.
- Next, mix paprika, garlic power, black pepper, salt, flour, and cayenne pepper in plastic bag. Shake well.
- Add in chicken wings to bag, shake well.
- Place all wings in the pan with butter and toss together.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Turn over wings and bake 10-20 minutes more until crispy enough for your liking.
- Serve as is or toss in hot wing sauce or my daughters' favorite, BBQ sauce!
These turned out wonderfully crisp! I added the flour to the bag with the spices, then tossed the wings. Cooked as directed, only cooking 12 minutes after turning instead of 20 minutes. They looked like they might be getting a bit too brown. I made wing sauce with hot sauce, butter, and cayenne. Served with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks. Delicious! The only thing I might possibly change is to reduce the smoked paprika a bit. Thanks for sharing! Made for PRMR tag game.
Made these for lunch and they were great! Not too salty or overly spiced; would like to try the spice mixture on boneless wings since my DSs don't eat bone-in wings. Served tossed in medium wing sauce with steamed brown rice. Definitely going to make these for DH on a football Sunday! Made for PRMR.
Made as per recipe putting the flour and spices into a large bowl and then the wings covered and gave a good shake to coat the wings. Baked at 175C fan forced for 45 minutes for delicious and tender wings. Thank you nochlo, made for Please Review My Recipe.