1/2 Photos of Oven Roasted Vegetables With Crumbled Goats Cheese, Thyme and Pa
Great for the family but pretty enough for a dinner party too. The tart cheese balances well with the sweet roasted veg.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 180C/350°F.
- 2Put the pepper, aubergine and onion in a roasting tray in a single layer.
- 3lightly squash the garlic cloves and add to tin. Scatter over thyme, season if desired.
- 4drizzle with the olive oil and toss to coat.
- 5Roast for 25 - 35 mins until the vegetables are browning and are cooked but not soggy.
- 6crumble over goats cheese and parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Vegetables With Crumbled Goats Cheese, Thyme and Pa
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.7
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 19.7 mg
- Sodium 134.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh parsley leaves