Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
Great for the family but pretty enough for a dinner party too. The tart cheese balances well with the sweet roasted veg.
- 2 red peppers, quartered
- 1 aubergine, cut into 1cm slices
- 2 red onions, in wedges
- 4 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 5 -6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 100 g goat cheese
- 6 fresh parsley leaves, torn
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 180C/350°F.
- Put the pepper, aubergine and onion in a roasting tray in a single layer.
- lightly squash the garlic cloves and add to tin. Scatter over thyme, season if desired.
- drizzle with the olive oil and toss to coat.
- Roast for 25 - 35 mins until the vegetables are browning and are cooked but not soggy.
- crumble over goats cheese and parsley and serve.