Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
An excellent Phase 1 recipe from The South Beach Diet.
Make and share this Oven Roasted Vegetables (South Beach) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut zucchini, summer squash, red pepper, yellow pepper and asparagus into bite-size pieces.
- Put all vegetables in a large roasting pan, and toss with the oil, salt and black pepper.
- Spread in a single layer.
- Roast for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are lightly browned and tender.
Absolutly delicious! I did add some balsamic vinegarette right at the end. There was so much flavor with all these great veggies!
I'm so glad this was posted here. I used to make this all the time, and when I started to get dinner ready tonight, I couldn't find the recipe. I use a lot less than 3T oil, and still have great results. The veggies are also great cold the next day. Thanks!
Delicious! I used asparagus, zucchini, yellow squash, red bell, mushrooms, yellow onion, brussel sprouts, and garlic. I used lemon pepper and added some fresh lemon juice over the top.