1/9 Photos of Oven Roasted Vegetables (South Beach)
An excellent Phase 1 recipe from The South Beach Diet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Cut zucchini, summer squash, red pepper, yellow pepper and asparagus into bite-size pieces.
- 3Put all vegetables in a large roasting pan, and toss with the oil, salt and black pepper.
- 4Spread in a single layer.
- 5Roast for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are lightly browned and tender.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Vegetables (South Beach)
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.6
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 591.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 4.7 g