Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe comes from the box of Lipton Recipe Secrets Savory Herb with Garlic soup mix. It's a great way to spice up your veggies, and it's WW friendly!
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix (1 envelope)
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 red bell peppers or 1 green bell peppers or 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 carrot
- 1 celery
- 1 small onion
- 8 ounces mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Slice all or any combination of the above vegetables (it's good with all of them!).
- In a 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan, combine all ingredients.
- Bake uncovered, stirring once, 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
This is a great vegetable recipe. It took absolutely no effort at all and turned out perfect. The vegetables were crisp and the Lipton added a great flavor!!
I have to say this made even yellow squash taste good! I had a lot more veggies, so I made two batches. One I made on the stovetop, and I liked that one better, because I was able to control the "bite" of the veggies better. A perfect dish to eat the healthy but not so liked veggies mixed in with your favorites, and to eat a variety with little cooking effort. And I bet, if you leave a good bite in the veggies, it would also freeze well. Thank you, this will be a staple veggie recipe for me!