- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-sized cubes
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1⁄2 red onion, cut in large pieces
- 2 large carrots, cut into sticks
- 1⁄2 lb fresh green beans
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary (or three fresh springs)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until evenly coated with olive oil.
- Spread over a large non-stick baking pan in one layer.
- Roast in a preheated 450°F oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Lower heat to 375°F and bake for another 15 to 20 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- If using fresh rosemary, remove sprigs.
- Serve hot.
- Note: Cooking time depends on density of vegetables. Use a variety of vegetables to your liking.