6 hrs 15 mins
This is a lovely appetizer from Taste of Home. The presentation is pretty and the preparation is so simple. I am not fond of Goat Cheese and so I used an herbed cream cheese instead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- 2Combine Tomatoes, 1 TBSP Olive Oil, and Vinegar. Toss gently.
- 3Place Tomatoes cut side up on a wire rack placed over a baking sheet. Sprinkle with Salt and Pepper.
- 4Bake Tomatoes for 6 hours or until tender and slightly syrupy.
- 5Remove from oven and allow Tomatoes to cool completely.
- 6Place 1/2 tsp Goat Cheese on each Tomato half.
- 7Skewer each Tomato with a Rosemary sprig.
- 8Place on a platter and drizzle with remaining Olive Oil.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Tomatoes With Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.1
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 200.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: