1/1 Photo of Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Top any dinner with these sweet sweet potatoes! Roasting brings out the sweetness. From the local newspaper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine potatoes, onion, garlic and thyme; toss well to coat.
- 2Pour veggies into shallow roasting or jelly roll pan.
- 3Bake in 425°F oven, turning frequently, for about 40 to 45 minutes or until veggies are soft and golden brown.
- 4Add pecans during last 10 minutes of roasting.
- 5Drizzle with vinegar.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.1
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 76.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 3.7 g