1/6 Photos of Oven-Roasted Sweet Potatoes
This is a recipe that I picked up on a recent trip to Central Market in Dallas, TX. Sounds like a healthy way to prepare sweet potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Place the sweet potatoes in a shallow roasting pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 3Drizzle with the oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss well to coat.
- 4Place in preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- 5Add the onions; stirring well.
- 6Bake an additional 30 minutes; remove from oven.
- 7Preheat broiler.
- 8Drizzle the sweet potato mixture with melted butter; stirring to coat.
- 9Broil 10 minutes or until browned.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.7
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 198.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 1.8 g