This is a recipe that I picked up on a recent trip to Central Market in Dallas, TX. Sounds like a healthy way to prepare sweet potatoes.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a shallow roasting pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Drizzle with the oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss well to coat.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Add the onions; stirring well.
- Bake an additional 30 minutes; remove from oven.
- Preheat broiler.
- Drizzle the sweet potato mixture with melted butter; stirring to coat.
- Broil 10 minutes or until browned.