1/4 Photos of Oven-Roasted Sweet Potato Fries
Healthful, spicy, side dish that even some people who don't particularly care for sweet potatoes will like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 425.
- 2Wash and clean potatoes.
- 3In a large bowl, stir together the olive oil, paprika, and cumin and set aside.
- 4Cut the potatoes into medium"french fries".
- 5Toss the potatoes in the oil and spices until well coated.
- 6Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet prepared with cooking spray or lightly oiled.
- 7Bake for 25 to 40 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the fries are golden and crisp.
- 8Sprinkle with salt to taste and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Roasted Sweet Potato Fries
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.6
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 84.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 2.6 g