Oven-Roasted Sweet Potato Fries
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Wash and clean potatoes.
- In a large bowl, stir together the olive oil, paprika, and cumin and set aside.
- Cut the potatoes into medium"french fries".
- Toss the potatoes in the oil and spices until well coated.
- Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet prepared with cooking spray or lightly oiled.
- Bake for 25 to 40 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the fries are golden and crisp.
- Sprinkle with salt to taste and serve immediately.