A recipe from the chef's at "Great Cooks" in Toronto, Canada. Tips: Whole side of salmon can be prepared and cooked the same way. Salmon can also be served cold making it great for salads or on a brunch buffet. Make sure to purchase salmon with bones already removed
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1RINSE salmon under cold water; paper towel to dry. Cut piece of foil large enough to completely wrap salmon; place foil on baking sheet. Place 1/3 of the dill on foil; place salmon on top of foil. Sprinkle salmon with lemon juice salt and pepper.
- 2CUT lemon into thin slices. Place citrus slices, dill, shallots and nubs of butter on top of salmon pieces. Wrap in foil, folding edges to seal.
- 3BAKE in 425ºF oven for 15 minutes or until salmon is cooked through and flakes easily.
- 4FOR REMOULADE: STIR together all ingredients (mayo, ginger, lemon zest & juice, shallots, chives) in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or for up to 1 day.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Salmon With Pickled Ginger Remoulade
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.8
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 22.8 mg
- Sodium 251.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: