- 4 salmon fillets or 4 salmon steaks
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons miso (soybean paste)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the salmon fillet or steaks skin-side down on the prepared baking sheet.
- Stir together the sauce ingredients and spoon or spread the mixture over the salmon.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes per inch, until the fish flakes with a fork.
- Use a thin spatula to remove the fish from the pan, and try to leave the skin behind on the foil.
- Serve immediately.