1/1 Photo of Oven Roasted Salmon With Miso Glaze
Lorrie in Montreal's Note:
Roasting is one of the fastest and easiest ways to prepare salmon. Whip up this asian glaze and enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the salmon fillet or steaks skin-side down on the prepared baking sheet.
- 2Stir together the sauce ingredients and spoon or spread the mixture over the salmon.
- 3Bake for 11-12 minutes per inch, until the fish flakes with a fork.
- 4Use a thin spatula to remove the fish from the pan, and try to leave the skin behind on the foil.
- 5Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Salmon With Miso Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.5
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 165.3 mg
- Sodium 1028.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 65.3 g