1/1 Photo of Oven Roasted Salmon With Honey-Mustard Sauce
Lorrie in Montreal's Note:
Roasting is one of the fastest and easiest ways of preparing salmon. Serve it up with this tasty honey-mustard sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the salmon fillet or steaks skin-side down on the prepared baking sheet.
- 2Stir together the sauce ingredients and spoon or spread the mixture over the salmon.
- 3Use either the lime zest or the fresh thyme.
- 4Bake for 11-12 minutes per inch, until the fish flakes with a fork.
- 5Use a thin spatula to remove the fish from the pan, and try to leave the skin behind on the foil.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Salmon With Honey-Mustard Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.4
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 165.3 mg
- Sodium 255.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 63.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
limes, zest of