- 4 salmon fillets or 4 salmon steaks
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 lime, zest of, grated
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the salmon fillet or steaks skin-side down on the prepared baking sheet.
- Stir together the sauce ingredients and spoon or spread the mixture over the salmon.
- Use either the lime zest or the fresh thyme.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes per inch, until the fish flakes with a fork.
- Use a thin spatula to remove the fish from the pan, and try to leave the skin behind on the foil.
- Serve immediately.