Roasting is one of the fastest and easiest ways of preparing salmon. Serve it up with this tasty honey-mustard sauce.
- Place the salmon fillet or steaks skin-side down on the prepared baking sheet.
- Stir together the sauce ingredients and spoon or spread the mixture over the salmon.
- Use either the lime zest or the fresh thyme.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes per inch, until the fish flakes with a fork.
- Use a thin spatula to remove the fish from the pan, and try to leave the skin behind on the foil.
- Serve immediately.
I cannot see an oven temperature on this recipe
MMMMM... I'm always looking for a new way to cook salmon and this was great - made with thyme. Went great with Bacon & Caramelized-Onion Asparagus and Roast Potatoes With Herbs. Made for PAC Spring '10
Delish. and so easy. Thanks for another nice way of cooking salmon.