- 4 salmon fillets or 4 salmon steaks
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey or 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon stone ground dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil or 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Line a baking sheet or shallow baking dish with foil.
- Place the salmon fillet or steaks skin-side down on the prepared baking sheet.
- Stir together the sauce ingredients and spoon or spread the mixture over the salmon.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes per inch, until the fish flakes with a fork.
- Use a thin spatula to remove the fish from the pan, and try to leave the skin behind on the foil.
- Serve immediately.