1 hr 5 mins
Very special flavours. Goes well with anything including steak, grilled chicken or fish, or just on it's own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 small pumpkin, peeled and cut into chunks (I use butternut)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 red peppers, seeded and cut into chunks (optional)
- 1 bunch arugula leaf
- 1 cucumber, sliced into long ribbons
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts, oven roasted
- salt and pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 220 degrees C.
- 2Combine pumpkin, oil, salt and pepper and place on baking tray.
- 3Roast for 25-30 minutes until tender.
- 4Remove from oven, place in bowl and allow to cool slightly.
- 5Stir-fry the red pepper until cooked and add to the pumpkin in the bowl.
- 6Combine all the dressing ingredients, except the herbs.
- 7Add the dressing, herbs and rocket to the pumpkin and toss well.
- 8Place in the serving bowl or on individual dishes.
- 9Garnish with the cucumber ribbons and cashew nuts.
- 10Serve warm or cold.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Pumpkin Salad with Citrus Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.1
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 968.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: