- 4 -6 long potatoes (Brown Works Best)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl (the same bowl you will be putting your potatoes in) mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Wash Potatoes and cut into thin wedges (you do not need to peel the potatoes, but you do need to wash them to insure all dirt and eyes (if any) are discarded.).
- Bake at 450C for 20mins or until tender, turning once during baking time or wrap seasoned potatoes in foil and seal edges.