Recipe by LARavenscroft
This is a recipe that I got from one of those Pillsbury cookbooks that you can buy at the checkout stands. This is one of my favorite ways to make potatoes, especially when we have company
Top Review by ARJBoulanger
Delicious! I was looking for a basic how-to for oven roasted potatoes and I found a great one. I did a variation though: rendered bacon fat instead of the butter (same ratio)! OMG! Hubby said that the side dish out shone the most excellent pork roast that I served with it. Diners wish their homefries were this good. Will certainly make this recipe again with butter in the near future.
- 6 medium baking potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place potatoes in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture over potatoes and toss well.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until crisp, lightly browned and tender.
- Stir twice during baking.