Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a recipe that I got from one of those Pillsbury cookbooks that you can buy at the checkout stands. This is one of my favorite ways to make potatoes, especially when we have company
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place potatoes in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture over potatoes and toss well.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until crisp, lightly browned and tender.
- Stir twice during baking.
Delicious! I was looking for a basic how-to for oven roasted potatoes and I found a great one. I did a variation though: rendered bacon fat instead of the butter (same ratio)! OMG! Hubby said that the side dish out shone the most excellent pork roast that I served with it. Diners wish their homefries were this good. Will certainly make this recipe again with butter in the near future.
I thought these were easy; no muss, no fuss. The butter and garlic imparted a great flavor, and I followed the recipe as written. I'll be making these again. Thanks for sharing, LARAvenscroft.
These are so good and simple to make. I didn't change a thing! I will make them again. Thanks for sharing.