Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
These brown up nicely and have a good flavor. Adjust butter and oil to taste. I also used seasoning salt instead of salt.
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cut
- 4 teaspoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1⁄2 cup fine cracker crumb
- salt and pepper
- Roll potatoes in melted butter and oil.
- Roll in cracker crumbs with salt and pepper.
- Place in greased pan 350 for 1hr.
Are the measurements correct?? I changed the teaspoon measurements to Tablesppon and they were really good. I think next time I will add more pepper.