1/1 Photo of Oven Roasted Potatoes
I created this on accident. After already starting the rest of the meal one night, I realized I didn't have enough potatoes for a different recipe. So I sliced them and started digging through my spices for ideas on seasoning them. A little red pepper gives these potatoes a little zip! You don't need to bother to peel them. They're great with the skins on.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400'.
- 2Scrub potatoes, leave skins on and slice thinly (About 1/8 -1/4 Inch Thin).
- 3Place potatoes and seasonings in a large bowl and toss to coat (You may shake them in a large ziplock bag if you prefer).
- 4Lightly drizzle about 1 tablespoons olive oil on large cookie sheet or jelly roll pan.
- 5Layer potatoes on pan and drizzle with remaining olive oil.
- 6Place potatoes in oven and bake at 400' for 40-45 minutes or until they reach desired crispness.
- 7Turn them often so they brown on both sides evenly.
- 8Remove from oven and transfer to serving dish and serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.4
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 6.6 mg
- Sodium 126.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 8.1 g