Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
If you like potatoes, then you will love this dish.
- 4 lbs baking potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- flour, for dusting (optional)
- Peel the potatoes and quarter them lengthwise. Place the potatoes in a 13x9 inch baking dish or sheet pan. Add the remaining ingredients, except the chicken stock and flour. Turn the potatoes to coat them evenly. Bake in a preheated 350* oven for 1 hour. Add the chicken stock and bake 1 hour longer, turning the potatoes a few times during cooking.
- You may also dust the potatoes with a little flour toward the end of the cooking time and place under the broiler for a nice browned effect.