Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Golden melt in the mouth potatoes that go perfectly with roast beef. They make a great side dish.
- 4 baking potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a shallow 2 quart baking pan.
- Pour butter over and toss until well coated.
- Sprinkle with paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 45 -60 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Very nice roasted potato recipe! I cooked them for 45 minutes and didn't peel them because we like the skin. You were right...this was a perfect side dish. Thanks so much for posting!