Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
This method of cooking potatoes gives you a very crisp skin and fluffy inside. The secret is to cook the potatoes for a long time in a low heat oven.
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean potatoes well.
- Prick potatoes all over with a fork.
- Roll potatoes in olive oil.
- Roll potatoes in salt. Careful - not too much salt!
- Place potatoes directly onto oven rack.
- Roast for 2 hours in a 180 degrees celcius oven.
- Serve with ratatouille or any other topping of your choice.