Recipe by crawfish pie
Found this in Cooking Light.Thank goodness for them cause I love these oniony suckers.You cant be afraid of onions if you are going to try these.It takes a little time but well worth it in my opinion.Heres to breath mints:0)
- 5 baking potatoes, peeled
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 4 quart pan boil 10 c water.
- Meanwhile take a melon baller (1 1/4 in),and scoop balls from potatoes.
- Place in a bowl of cold water.
- Pre-heat oven to 450.
- Add balls to water,reduce heat to low,cover and simmer 2 min.
- Drain well.
- Toss potatoes with oil,onion and salt and pepper.
- Roast for 30 min,stir and roast for 20 minutes more.