This is an easy and so delicious!
Make and share this Oven-Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Brown Sugar Garlic Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl stir together the salt, black pepper, cumin, chili powder and cinnamon.
- Using clean hands rub the spice mixture over the pork to coat well.
- Heat a large heavy oven-proof skillet with oil over medium-high heat until very hot.
- Add in tenderloins (if you have a large enough skillet to brown both at the same time).
- Brown the pork on all sides then leave in the skillet.
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- To make the glaze: Stir together brown sugar, garlic and Tabasco; pat onto the top of each tenderloin.
- Roast in the middle of the oven for about 20-22 minutes, or until a thermometer registers 140°F.
- Let sit in the skillet for 10 minutes at room temperature (the temperature of the pork will rise to about 155F while standing for the 10 minutes).
- Remove to a board and slice.