Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Had orange & pineapple juice in the fridge just had to experiment. Family & friends were glad I did. They said it was great.
- 1 (2 1/2 lb) whole chickens
- cooking spray (butter flavor)
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- Old Bay Seasoning
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix juices together Rinse chicken, remove and discard any inside parts.
- Pat dry with paper towel.
- Spray a foil lined pan with cooking spray.
- Place chicken in Pan& spray with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, onion powder old bay seasonings& pepper.
- Pour juices over chicken.
- Place in oven.
- Bake 1 1/2-2hours until juices run clear.
- Basting about every 15 minutes with pan juices.
- 5 Servings.