2 hrs 10 mins
Had orange & pineapple juice in the fridge just had to experiment. Family & friends were glad I did. They said it was great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix juices together Rinse chicken, remove and discard any inside parts.
- 3Pat dry with paper towel.
- 4Spray a foil lined pan with cooking spray.
- 5Place chicken in Pan& spray with cooking spray.
- 6Sprinkle with garlic powder, onion powder old bay seasonings& pepper.
- 7Pour juices over chicken.
- 8Place in oven.
- 9Bake 1 1/2-2hours until juices run clear.
- 10Basting about every 15 minutes with pan juices.
- 115 Servings.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Pineapple/Orange Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.8
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 106.9 mg
- Sodium 100.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 25.3 g