Oven Roasted Pesto Shrimp Skewers
- Soak 30 small wooden skewers in water to cover for 10 minutes and then drain.
- Position a rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat to 400 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp and pesto and toss until the shrimp are evenly coated.
- Thread 2 shrimp onto each skewer. (The skewers can be prepared up to this point, covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated for up to 24 hours.).
- Arrange the skewers in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with the red pepper flakes.
- Roast the shrimp until just opaque throughout, 8 to 10 minutes.