Recipe Reader's Note:
From Williams Sonoma, an easy and flavorful appetizer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak 30 small wooden skewers in water to cover for 10 minutes and then drain.
- 2Position a rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat to 400 degrees.
- 3Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 4In a large bowl, combine the shrimp and pesto and toss until the shrimp are evenly coated.
- 5Thread 2 shrimp onto each skewer. (The skewers can be prepared up to this point, covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated for up to 24 hours.).
- 6Arrange the skewers in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with the red pepper flakes.
- 7Roast the shrimp until just opaque throughout, 8 to 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Pesto Shrimp Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.9
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 95.5 mg
- Sodium 429.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: