Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Williams Sonoma, an easy and flavorful appetizer!
Make and share this Oven Roasted Pesto Shrimp Skewers recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs medium shrimp, about 60 total, peeled and deveined
- 1 (7 ounce) containerprepared pesto sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 30 small wooden skewers
- Soak 30 small wooden skewers in water to cover for 10 minutes and then drain.
- Position a rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat to 400 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp and pesto and toss until the shrimp are evenly coated.
- Thread 2 shrimp onto each skewer. (The skewers can be prepared up to this point, covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated for up to 24 hours.).
- Arrange the skewers in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with the red pepper flakes.
- Roast the shrimp until just opaque throughout, 8 to 10 minutes.