1/2 Photos of Oven-Roasted Parsnips
Slightly sweet and spiced to taste, these are a fun alternative to regular oven-baked french fries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450-degrees.
- 2Layer parsnips on baking sheet in single layer.
- 3Sprinkle with next three ingredients, tossing well to ensure everything is coated well.
- 4Roast 15 minutes on bottom rack, stirring occasionally.
- 5Sprinkle with the garlic and roast until well browned, about 15 minutes longer.
- 6Let cool slightly, adjust salt if necessary and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Roasted Parsnips
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.3
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 162.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g