Slightly sweet and spiced to taste, these are a fun alternative to regular oven-baked french fries.
Make and share this Oven-Roasted Parsnips recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450-degrees.
- Layer parsnips on baking sheet in single layer.
- Sprinkle with next three ingredients, tossing well to ensure everything is coated well.
- Roast 15 minutes on bottom rack, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with the garlic and roast until well browned, about 15 minutes longer.
- Let cool slightly, adjust salt if necessary and serve.