Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Your kitchen will smell wonderful while these bake!
- 6 medium baking potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Peel the potatoes and cut each into 8 pieces.
- Combine the Parmesan cheese, flour, salt, and pepper; coat each potato piece evenly with the mixture.
- Put the butter into a 13x9" baking pan; place in the preheated oven until the butter melts.
- Remove from oven and add the coated potatoes; bake for 30 minutes.
- Use a spatula to turn the potatoes over, then bake for another 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Good!! I added a little creole seasoning otherwise made as written. Thanks for posting!
These were just ok for me. I thought they lacked flavor and perhaps needed some onion or garlic. Also, I think that with the flour coating, they would be much better just sauteed in the butter or some oil. The photo is what sold me on trying these. Thanks anyway.
Brilliant recipe. I followed it exactly (including the butter instead of the olive oil) and it was perfect, golden and crispy. I will definitely be making this again!