Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Your kitchen will smell wonderful while these bake!
Make and share this Oven-Roasted Parmesan Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Peel the potatoes and cut each into 8 pieces.
- Combine the Parmesan cheese, flour, salt, and pepper; coat each potato piece evenly with the mixture.
- Put the butter into a 13x9" baking pan; place in the preheated oven until the butter melts.
- Remove from oven and add the coated potatoes; bake for 30 minutes.
- Use a spatula to turn the potatoes over, then bake for another 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Good!! I added a little creole seasoning otherwise made as written. Thanks for posting!
These were just ok for me. I thought they lacked flavor and perhaps needed some onion or garlic. Also, I think that with the flour coating, they would be much better just sauteed in the butter or some oil. The photo is what sold me on trying these. Thanks anyway.
Very easy recipe & also tastes great as well! The only thing i added extra is a lil bit of basil & dill weed.Thanks for the great recipe =]