Courtesy of that GORGEOUS aussie, Curtis Stone, and TLC's Take Home Chef! This looked really yummy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 small carrot, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 celery rib, roughly chopped
- 1 small onion, roughly chopped
- 1 small leek, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs lobsters (1/2 lb. per person)
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Make butter: mix butter, chives, lemon zest and parsley together with a paddle attachment or hands and put aside.
- 3In a large heavy based pan place carrot, celery, onion, and leek in water and bring to a very low simmer, turn off heat.
- 4Add the lobster and cook for 4 minute.
- 5Remove the lobster from the water and allow to rest in a warm place for 5 minute.
- 6Remove the claws from the lobster and using kitchen scissors remove meat from claw and reserve.
- 7Using a large knife split the lobster in half length ways. Remove meat from the tails and cut into smaller pieces. Rinse lobsters' cavities under running water.
- 8Place 1 Tbs. of the butter into each lobster shell. Place the lobster meat (tail and claw) on top of the butter and place another Tbs. on top.
- 9Place in oven and bake for 7-10 minute Serve with sliced lemon.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Lobster With Lime and Chive Butter
Serving Size: 1 (552 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 972.3
- Calories from Fat 651
- Total Fat 72.3 g
- Saturated Fat 44.3 g
- Cholesterol 506.4 mg
- Sodium 1542.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 66.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of