Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Courtesy of that GORGEOUS aussie, Curtis Stone, and TLC's Take Home Chef! This looked really yummy!!
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Make butter: mix butter, chives, lemon zest and parsley together with a paddle attachment or hands and put aside.
- In a large heavy based pan place carrot, celery, onion, and leek in water and bring to a very low simmer, turn off heat.
- Add the lobster and cook for 4 minute.
- Remove the lobster from the water and allow to rest in a warm place for 5 minute.
- Remove the claws from the lobster and using kitchen scissors remove meat from claw and reserve.
- Using a large knife split the lobster in half length ways. Remove meat from the tails and cut into smaller pieces. Rinse lobsters' cavities under running water.
- Place 1 Tbs. of the butter into each lobster shell. Place the lobster meat (tail and claw) on top of the butter and place another Tbs. on top.
- Place in oven and bake for 7-10 minute Serve with sliced lemon.