Recipe by Norahs Girl
A nice simple way to cook fish
Top Review by Spinach
Another recipe from Julie I tried. Julie is becoming my favorite chef for very simple yet delicious recipes! I used salmon steaks and they turned out just perfect for my taste. Very-very delicate and so harmonious taste :). For side dishes I cooked plain rice and brussels sprouts. All family really enjoyed the dinner! Thank you, Julie, for sharing this recipe! One of the best in my cookbook.
- 4 -6 fish steaks
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons sesame or 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend honey, soy sauce, garlic and salt.
- Brush fish thoroughly on both sides with mixture.
- Oil a baking tray lightly and heat in the oven at 180 C until piping hot.
- Add fish and roast for 7-10 minutes, or until cooked through but still faintly pink at the bone.
- Serve immediately with either Chinese noodles or angel hair pasta and for a special touch add a fine sprinkling of chilli flakes and a drizzle of olive oil.