1/4 Photos of Oven-Roasted Kale
Crunchy kale as a side dish. . .a top rated recipe from Whole Foods. A super fast way to get your family to eat a super food!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F
- 2Rinse kale and pat dry thoroughly. Remove and discard thick ribs and roughly chop leaves. Pat leaves dry again.
- 3Toss with olive oil and garlic in a large bowl. (I actually put it all in a ziplock and shake it around really good).
- 4Spread on a large rimmed baking sheet. Kale does not need to be in a single layer, as it will shrink in volume as it cooks.
- 5Bake for 10-15 minutes, stirring every five minutes or so, until leaves are tender, crisp on edges and slightly browned.
- 6Sprinkle with sesame seeds and a little sea salt before serving. NOTE: Taste before you put salt on it, as kale as a bit of a tangy/salty flavor already. It is VERY easy to overdo it with the salt in this recipe.
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Roasted Kale
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.6
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 44.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 4.0 g