Crunchy kale as a side dish. . .a top rated recipe from Whole Foods. A super fast way to get your family to eat a super food!!!
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Rinse kale and pat dry thoroughly. Remove and discard thick ribs and roughly chop leaves. Pat leaves dry again.
- Toss with olive oil and garlic in a large bowl. (I actually put it all in a ziplock and shake it around really good).
- Spread on a large rimmed baking sheet. Kale does not need to be in a single layer, as it will shrink in volume as it cooks.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, stirring every five minutes or so, until leaves are tender, crisp on edges and slightly browned.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and a little sea salt before serving. NOTE: Taste before you put salt on it, as kale as a bit of a tangy/salty flavor already. It is VERY easy to overdo it with the salt in this recipe.