1/2 Photos of Oven Roasted Hot Dogs
These are my personal favorite way to cook a hot dog. The skin becomes crisp while the interior remains extremely juicy. They are more on the well done side because that’s how I like them. If you prefer them not as well done reduce the cooking time and keep an eye on them. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2With a knife make a slice about half way through the hot dog.
- 3Place on baking sheet.
- 4Cook for 15 minutes until hot dog is starting to curl and browned.
- 5If a browner hot dog is desired turn on broiler and brown to liking.
- 6Remove from oven and add cheese if desired and place back in oven for additional minute.
- 7When hot dog is done place on the bun and add additional toppings.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Hot Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.9
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 47.7 mg
- Sodium 1437.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 18.2 g