1/3 Photos of Oven Roasted Honey-Glazed Sweet Potatoes
Simple yet so delicious, this one of my family's favorite sweet potato dishes and I have made this many times for the holidays and always receive rave reviews! --- If you double the recipe bake in a large roasting pan or use two 13x9 baking dishes, when I am making these for company, I use a large foil pan and just throw the pan away after, saves cleaning :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Pat all the potato cubes thoroughly dry using paper towel/s.
- 3Arrange the sweet potato cubes (if possible in a single layer) in a lightly-buttered 13 x 9-inch dish.
- 4In a small saucepan or the microwave stir together butter, honey and lemon juice until butter melts.
- 5Pour butter mixture over the sweet potatoes; toss well to coat.
- 6Sprinkle with salt and lots of black pepper.
- 7Bake uncovered until just fork-tender stirring and turning with a spatula or wooden spoon (about 40 minutes, might take shorter or longer time depending on the size of sweet potato pieces, try not overbake the sweet potatoes or they will be too soft).
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Honey-Glazed Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 561.2
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 390.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.2 g
- Sugars 31.7 g
- Protein 5.6 g