Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Pair with fresh steamed veggies and mashed potatoes for a complete meal.
Make and share this Oven Roasted Herb Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 6 bone-in chicken breasts, skin removed after cooking
- 2 tablespoons smart balance omega oil
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cover the chicken evenly with 1 tablespoon of oil, parsley, oregano, dill, sage, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat in a large pan. Brown the chicken, skin side down first, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer the chicken to a baking dish.
- Once you remove the chicken, add the wine, lemon juice and Dijon mustard to the pan. Stir for a minute to get all of the bits off the bottom of the pan. Pour evenly over the chicken.
- Bake the chicken, covered, for 45 minutes.