Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
These are just plain excellent.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs green beans
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Trim the ends of the green beans and add to a large bowl.
- Toss with the extra-virgin olive oil, salt and pepper and spread out evenly on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Roast, stirring once halfway through, until lightly caramelized and crisp tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Serve alongside the Foil Wrapped Side of Salmon with Lemon and Rosemary.