This is one of my favorite ways to make shrimp. Lets your oven do the work and the flavors are fabulous!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Arrange shrimp in an oiled casserole dish.
- 3Drizzle the olive oil evenly over the shrimp.
- 4Sprinkle bread crumbs over the shrimp.
- 5Add salt and black and red pepper.
- 6Chop garlic and parsley together, sprinkle over the shrimp.
- 7Stir all together gently so shrimp is evenly coated with oil, crumbs, and seasoning.
- 8Cover the dish and bake for 15 minutes.
- 9Dot the shrimp with the butter.
- 10Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the shrimp.
- 11Bake uncovered for 5 minutes longer.
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Garlic Parmesan Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1007.6
- Calories from Fat 641
- Total Fat 71.2 g
- Saturated Fat 29.0 g
- Cholesterol 447.1 mg
- Sodium 1149.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 57.0 g