Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is one of my favorite ways to make shrimp. Lets your oven do the work and the flavors are fabulous!
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Arrange shrimp in an oiled casserole dish.
- Drizzle the olive oil evenly over the shrimp.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over the shrimp.
- Add salt and black and red pepper.
- Chop garlic and parsley together, sprinkle over the shrimp.
- Stir all together gently so shrimp is evenly coated with oil, crumbs, and seasoning.
- Cover the dish and bake for 15 minutes.
- Dot the shrimp with the butter.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the shrimp.
- Bake uncovered for 5 minutes longer.