Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is one of my favorite ways to make shrimp. Lets your oven do the work and the flavors are fabulous!
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Arrange shrimp in an oiled casserole dish.
- Drizzle the olive oil evenly over the shrimp.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over the shrimp.
- Add salt and black and red pepper.
- Chop garlic and parsley together, sprinkle over the shrimp.
- Stir all together gently so shrimp is evenly coated with oil, crumbs, and seasoning.
- Cover the dish and bake for 15 minutes.
- Dot the shrimp with the butter.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the shrimp.
- Bake uncovered for 5 minutes longer.