Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Make and share this Oven Roasted Garlic Fries recipe from Food.com.
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Scrub potatoes clean -leave skin on. Slice into thirds lengthwise. Lay flat and then cut into 1/2 inch strips. Place potatoes on baking sheet; toss with the 2 tablespoons vegetable oil. Arrange in single layer.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until tender and slightly golden.
- While fries are baking; mix together the garlic, parsley salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Remove fries from oven and place in a large bowl.
- Add the garlic mixture and toss, coating all the fries.
These turned out so yummy and crispy. Thanks susie :) Made for cookbook tag game
No more to say than's already been said! I used only half of the oil and they still turned out extremely yummy, crisp and well done and soooo tasty :D Thanks for sharing!
Made for Turning Over A New Leaf / Diabetes Forum.
Wonderful fries! So simple and tasty. Thanks Susie for sharing. Made for Healthy Choices Tag.