- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Scrub potatoes clean -leave skin on. Slice into thirds lengthwise. Lay flat and then cut into 1/2 inch strips. Place potatoes on baking sheet; toss with the 2 tablespoons vegetable oil. Arrange in single layer.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until tender and slightly golden.
- While fries are baking; mix together the garlic, parsley salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Remove fries from oven and place in a large bowl.
- Add the garlic mixture and toss, coating all the fries.