Recipe by Gerry sans Sanddunes
A recipe for the barbecue deprived.
Top Review by Katanashrp
I saw a very similar recipe on the Food Network, and decided to give it a try. It came out moist, sweet and delicious, but it did take over half an hour to get done. I didn't mind that though cause it gave me time to prepare the rest of the meal without a rush. Thank you.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450*F.
- Leaving husks on corn, pull down and remove silks.
- Soak ears for 10 minutes in sugared water to cover.
- Replace husks and close with a twisting motion or tie closed with string.
- Place the ears in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove husks prior to serving.
- Serve with butter, salt and pepper.